Re: push back on negative articles

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 03:49:54PM -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
>

> > I find this comparison over the top offence.
> >
> > I urge you to read https://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct
> >

> He was quoting "Bruce Byfield", so I don't think this applies since it's
> not his opinion.

That is not how it is worded. Anyway, if I read it wrongly then I'm sure
I'll see a reply to my email.

In any case: quoting someones highly inappropriate remarks is still a
no-no.

And of course (before anyone misunderstands): this is not about giving a
different opinion. I like it if someone disagrees. But whatever opinion
you have, be nice about it.

--
Regards,
Olav