Re: push back on negative articles

Alex,

Oh, I agree completely :) I do not suggest getting down into the mud,
with this or anything to do with Linux.

It is imperative that we always speak highly of the software we
believe in *without* resorting to slagging the competition, no matter
what we may think personally.

Your idea of press releases is great (I am willing to assist, I like
to write) and when it comes to responding to the sorts of articles Sri
mentioned, I often do but will just talk about the great features of
the project in question, how it is improving, and so on.

-Brett