Re: [Fwd: Re: GNOME foundation exposure in BSD Mag?]

On Mon, August 13, 2012 2:00 pm, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
>

>> I think it's a great opportunity! Antoine suggests something very
>> simple,
>> which makes sense to me. Is there anyone here who has the time and would
>> be able to work on this?
>>

> I haven't seen any follow up responses here.  When is the deadline again?

Ok, the deadline is August 25th but Antoine says that earlier would be
better.

Do we think we stand a chance at making this deadline? I think simple is
best for this so hopefully it wouldn't take too much time...

thanks for following up, Sri!
karen