Re: Join Marketing Team

Hey Eduardo!

Eduardo Araújo <eduardo opensuse gmail com> wrote:
> I want to help to promote GNOME, I am already in the marketing team of
> openSUSE, TheDocumentFoundation and I would like to cooperating with
> GNOME too.

Welcome on board! We'd love to have your help.

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond - I'm just catching up after
GUADEC. We are always looking for news posts to go on gnome.org.
There's plenty of potential material on Planet GNOME and on guadec.org
if you want to have a go at writing something. (Or just ping me if you
want a more concrete suggestion.)

I'm hoping to have a get together soon to plan news activities; so stay tuned.

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/