Re: Who needs help, with what?

On Thu, September 29, 2011 7:51 am, Emily wrote:
> Hi there, I'm trying to jump in and help out with stuff, and have seen a
> couple emails over the last couple days about folks no longer working on
> certain projects, or needing lots of help, but no real specifics on how
> anyone can help. Can everyone submit an email with what their doing and
> what
> they need help with? That way myself and anyone else who is reading can
> contact them and we can get things moving again?

Good idea! During a meeting might be a good time to figure this out too,
as I think there are a lot of tasks that may not have a definite owner
right now. Does anyone else have time constraints to a meeting time that
haven't chimed in yet? I'll go though the responses and see if there are
time slots that work for everyone.

karen