The default background for 3.2

Hey,

just to keep everybody in the loop: we intend to release 3.2.0 with
gnome-themes-standard 3.2.0. We will not include the 3.2.0.1 release
which switched out the default background.
There's 3 reasons for that:

1) This change was done at the very last minute, ignoring the UI
freeze that was in effect, and putting us in a bad position for all
the screenshots in docs, release notes and website
2) It was not announced at all
3) There was quite a bit of early negative feedback on the new background

For the release team, Matthias