3.2 Press Release additional quote

We got this quote from Rick Spencer as the third quote in the release:

"I'd like to offer my congratulations to GNOME team for their 3.2
release," said Rick Spencer, Director of Engineering, Ubuntu, at
Canonical. "Coming on the heals of the groundbreaking 3.0 release, 3.2
continues to offer innovation and refinement. We're proud to have the
great work in GNOME 3.2 as one of the pillars of Ubuntu 11.10. Ubuntu
wouldn't be what it is today without GNOME."

karen