Re: Kick starting the 3.2 campaign

Vinicius!

Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com> wrote:
> Hey Allan!
>
> On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 09:08, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>  * We need volunteers for other tasks. The planning page [1] contains
>> a list of things that need doing. It includes art work, web
>> development, press relations and writing tasks.
>
> I can (and should) work on design revamp of a couple of gnome.org
> pages. The applications section specifically (which I worked during
> GSoC) is something I want to put online in time. We can deliver the
> new pages for the GNOME Foundation too.

That's great news! Thanks for your work on this Vinicius.

> I worked on the code for gnome.org/gnome-3 page and I'll make sure to
> help on this as well.
>
> Also, I'm really looking foward having support for website translation
> by the time of the release (however I'm not sure if we can deliver
> different languages versions in time once we probably won't have
> string freeze in the website content).

Good point - we need to figure out a process here. I don't suppose
it's possible to make an unpublished version of a page available for
translation, is it?

>> [2] http://live.gnome.org/TalkingPoints
>
> https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/TalkingPoints you mean? :)

I misplaced those, they're now at (and they need more work...):

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/ThreePointTwo/TalkingPoints

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org