Re: 3.2 Release Notes: Featured Apps

----- Mensaje original -----

What about orca ?, it is an important GNOME app and it is possibly
the most famous FLOSS a11y tool at the moment.

I know its audience its reduced, but it goes with the social goal of
the the GNOME project of ensuring that its software is usable for
everyone, including people with disabilities.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin