Re: Adding some of the social bits of 3.2 to the GNOME 3 page

On 10/05/2011 12:21 AM, Brian Cameron wrote:
Andreas:

When GNOME 3.0 was released, the GNOME community told everyone that
issues and usability kinks were going to be addressed in upcoming
releases.  It would be great if the release notes could highlight some
of the ways that we listened to our users to polish the 3.2 release.
Yes, the release notes did that as far as I can see.
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.2/#evolved

- Andreas