Re: Adding some of the social bits of 3.2 to the GNOME 3 page

On 10/04/2011 10:56 PM, priya iyer wrote:
Internet is flaky here. I am volunteering to write in two days time. Kindly give me the screen shots.
Cool!
There are some more details with screenshots in the release notes [1].
People, you have two days to oppose this idea. ;)

1. http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.2/
- Andreas

Regards,
Priya