Re: extensions.gnome.org release

Sure. Just know that from checking the website's error log, there's
15-20 people trying to guess random passwords each day, so I doubt
there would be a shortage of people noticing. Launching quietly also
gives us enough freedom in case we want to take it down for
maintenance or wipe all the data, which isn't excluded as a
possibility at this point.

When the website becomes more mature, we can announce it then.

--
  Jasper