Re: Storing marketing materials

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 13:22, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:

> Could we make one wiki page just be doc storage? Can we do a web interface
> to git?

Hey Stormy. In github (which is the way the design team is sharing
information right now), all the files in the GIT repository are
available in a web interface[1]. It is necessary a bit of coding
background only to upload files (and with SparkleShare, things get as
easy as using Dropbox).

[1] for example, https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups

Thank you.

-- Vinicius