Flattr

Hi,

My name's Peter Ross and I'm writing from Flattr, the micro-payments system.

I was just looking at http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.marketing/7604 where your members seem to be interested in using Flattr to collect donations for Gnome.

I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to help this process along.

As I understand it, the plan is to use a Word Press plugin which shouldn't be too hard to implement. Also you need to register an account for Gnome, as there isn't currently one in Flattr.com.

Both actions should be fairly straightforward to achieve.

Please get back to me if you need anything or need any help in getting everything up and running.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Ross
Flattr - social micropayments