marketing hackfest?

It's starting to look like there are a few different hackfests scheduled
in Brno in February (the 17-21). Should we try to schedule a marketing
hackfest then too? We have quite a lot that we need to work on, and
meeting face-to-face would surely get us jumpstarted. The marketing tasks
we have to tackle are important enough that I think we could apply to the
board for some travel sponsorships. What do you think?

karen