Re: ROUGH draft of GNOME 3.0 press release (request for comments)

Thanks for your comments, Olav, Brian, Dave, Sri, and John. I also got a review from marketing guy Ryan Singer, who said the press release looks pretty good. And I've added a quote from Miguel de Icaza. I've changed "Linux" throughout to either "free and open source" or "Unix-type". I've changed the wording around the Jon McCann quotes so everything flows better. I've done some other prose re-wording & fixed some spelling, and responded to your other comments.

I shall be sending my next draft in a separate message and will request comments.

To respond to a couple of other comments, mostly from John: