Identi.ca & Twitter feed passwords

I think Allan & I should get access to the GNOME Foundation's Identi.ca & Twitter passwords. (You can always change the password after our contract ends, if you don't want us to have posting access anymore.) I do not currently have those passwords; would someone who has them please contact me and arrange for me to get them? Thanks.

(The immediate reason I'm asking: to promote the GNOME User Day on 31 March.)

-Sumana