Re: Video #2 RFC

Hey Jason,

Awesome work! I love the format and the music!

Just one suggestion, I have the feeling that transitions between the
desktop and you standing are a bit too slow. For example, the second
time you show up, there's more time of transitioning than you
explaining to the camera, which isn't very nice.

Other than that, I love it! Good work! :-)