Re: Any Shared Slides - "New Features for GNOME 3.0"

2011/3/17 Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>
Hi Emily,

What do you want these slides for, exactly?

I know in some GNOME Launch parties, like in Beijing and Taipei, they are planning a talk about GNOME 3.0, after the talk,they will demo the GNOME 3.0, to show the latest and coolest GNOME to them.

Another topic the local launch party organizer proposed is : "Write GNOME shell extension step by step". One speaker in Taipei gave about this talk in last GNOME.Asia 2010, we are planning to share and re-use this slides with other launch parties.

That's why I am think a general and public slides to introduce GNOME 3.0 will be very helpful for our 120+ launch parties all over the world.

About the date, most of the launch party will start after April 6th. Yes, Allan, you are right. we will get  plenty of GNOME 3 presentation slides after GNOME 3.0 Hackfest :)

Thanks,
-Emily

Will they be to have on in
the background, or the focus of presentations?

If they are for background, I would suggest a slideshow that is low on
text and high on images. I can think of some good candidates, and it
shouldn't be too hard to throw together.

If you are wanting talk slides, when will you need them by? We should
have plenty of GNOME 3 presentation slides after GNOME.Asia...

Allan

--
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org