Next GNOME User Day (31 March) needs 2 more co-hosts

I'm planning another GNOME User Day -- http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/UserDays -- for Thursday, 31 March 2011. We'll answer user questions, especially about GNOME 3, via IRC. I need about six people to each help host a session for an hour -- we'll have about three sessions, each hosted by two people. I have a few people signed up, so I just need two or three more.

Would you like to help host a session? If so, please mark all the times you're available on this Doodle poll. I'll only ask you to do one of them.

http://www.doodle.com/a72fpheh7cb4gp6a

Thanks!

Sumana Harihareswara