updating http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap

I think there's value in having http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap as a place where what's new in GNOME 3 for admins, users, developers gets summarized in a few bullet points, for developers to see. This seems like a few hours' work for someone who already knows the technical side of GNOME pretty well.

Lucas Rocha just suggested: "I think the roadmap could be simplified and focus on major areas intead of being per module" -- so that could help make the job a little simpler.

Can I get a volunteer by Thursday -- preferably someone who can update this by March 10th? Once someone's done this, someone like me or Allan might even translate it into something more layperson-friendly for gnome3.org.

-Sumana