Re: Custom Tablecloth Proof for GNOME Event Box

于 2011年07月20日 21:54, Stormy Peters 写道:
Would someone be willing to design and order two GNOME table clothes for the event boxes? (We could probably just use the logo with the word GNOME in white on a green table cloth.)

Do you think if this banner can be considering?

Or may I can try to design another one, if this is not fit. Since I already drafted some design stuff for GNOME visual identity during my internship. So I wish it can come in handy someday:)

--
Regards,

Yu Liansu, GNOME OPW intern 2011