Re: GNOME 3.0 launch party attack?

How can I get in touch with them?

Thanks a lot.

Fred

On 01/27/2011 09:35 AM, Stormy Peters wrote:
Perhaps the sys admin team could help?

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 6:26 PM, Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org
<mailto:fredm gnome org>> wrote:

    On 01/27/2011 09:11 AM, Frederic Muller wrote:

        Hi!

        in the past 8 hours the wiki page for GNOME 3.0 launch parties has
        disappeared http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/ . I do
        subscribe to it but got no notification and history is gone.

        In parallel 2-3 days ago the blog post about launch parties
        http://pockey.dao2.com/2011/01/gnome-3-0-launch-parties-support-from-the-gnome-foundation/
        was removed from the GNOME planet.

        Those might be 2 totally separate issues, but I'd be happy if
        someone
        could help us out restore the wiki page and investigate this weird
        happening.

        Thank you.

        Fred

    After further investigation the page has been renamed to
    http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Athens/TEI%20of%20Athens
    by George Chatzipapas, I suppose by mistake.

    Is it possible to prevent renaming of a page?

    Thanks.

    Fred