Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

On 01/23/2011 03:06 AM, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
On Jan 22, 2011 12:04 PM, "Vincent Untz" <vuntz gnome org
<mailto:vuntz gnome org>> wrote:

 > Le vendredi 21 janvier 2011, à 23:41 +0800, Frederic Muller a écrit :
 > > So Hackfest registration is happening here:
 > > http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011 , call for papers for
 > > the conference is here http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/CallForPaper
 > > and conference registration will be opening soon.
 >
 > What's the plan on the marketing team side? Do we have people who can
 > go? I didn't see any replies on marketing-list to the previous mails,
 > unless I missed something.

Since the dates selected are the span of a work week I cannot go. The
scheduling reprecussions would be too difficult to absorb.

I would be happy to make myself available on Monday and Wednesday
evening on IRC, however.

If enough people can't make it and doing telepresence on a larger scale
makes sense, I would be willing to take a few days off work to make that
more productive. I don't think doing telepresence makes sense if there
is a conference as those who would be remote would likely reduce the
conference productivity as much as aid it due to synchronization overhead.

What about 3 days only, from March 30th to April 1st?
Fred