Re: 3.0 Marketing Schedule

Hey Allan :-)

On 19.01.2011 16:06, Allan Day wrote:
> We now have a home page for 3.0 marketing [1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/
Brilliant :-) The talking points, which are linked from the site you've
mentioned (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/TalkingPoints) are
propabably outdated.

At least it reads "GNOME 3.0 is coming September, 2010 (GNOME 2.32)".
Also, I'm not too sure about the accessibility stuff that it mentions.

On a related note, can we get some sort of flyers finalised? I found
something deep in the wiki:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/ConferenceMaterial/Brochure but it
reads: "This section contains draft brochures waiting to be approved and
art work added". I'd like to have something to hand out for upcoming
FOSDEM in Brussels.

Cheers,
  Tobi