Re: Made of Easy -> Made of Inspiration

Olav:

I agree.  I think it would be good to have a well considered list of
things that GNOME does, in fact, inspire before considering doing this
sort of campaign.  If we had a good set of inspirational ideas to
expound, then it could be a great tagline.

There does seem to be plenty of easy inspirational aspects of GNOME:

- Mission includes all the advantages of free software.
- Free accessibility
- Free multimedia
- Good 3rd World Translation Support.
- The ways GNOME benefits humanitarian projects like Sugar and OLPC.
- A Women's Outreach program.
- A fun community of hackergotchis.

Brian