Re: Made of Easy -> Made of Inspiration

People use their computer to do things.

We are making GNOME so that it does not interfere with what you are doing. What you need is at your finger tips. You are notified, but not interrupted, by messages. You can switch tasks easily.

It's made to inspire you - at the work you are trying to create. To assist you in your main creative efforts.

Stormy

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:50:10AM -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
> Made to Inspire?

Playing devil's advocate:
What is the benefit of an OS if it inspires? Inspires me? Inspires other
OS makers?

--
Regards,
Olav