contract marketing position

I have been reviewing the various threads on the marketing list and website with regards to applying for the marketing materials production contract and I have a few questions. 1. who would be the contact person/s for the project info and final approval of the new materials 2. is there an anticipated list of deliverables or will that evolve as part of the project scope 3. is the a strategic overall marketing plan in place with specific goals or is that another aspect of the project definition A. the emphasis for this project, I assume, would be the launch of gnome3 4. is there a source file or asset management system for text, images, graphics that have used/approved for marketing efforts
Thanks
Steve
I hope to be able to work with you on this project