Re: 2012 conferences...

Do we have GNOME 3 presentations available on the Wiki?  I looked on
the Presentations page, but the only GNOME 3 talk seems to be the one
Paul Cutler wrote before GNOME 3 was released.  I remember Vincent
having a really nice GNOME 3 talk but am not sure where it might be
archived.

  https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Presentations

Sriram:

What is your planned topic?  Are you planning to discuss GNOME 3.4
improvements specifically?  It might be nice to take a GNOME 3 talk
and update it to discuss the progression of GNOME through 3.2 and 3.4
and updating the screenshots to better highlight some newer features.

Brian