Re: speaker schedules for conference

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
We should think about who we are trying to reach ... existing end users, potential end users, developers, community members, distros, downstream partners, ...

All 3 of those events are very technical events and the reach would be to existing fans and community members, I think.

Excellent points.  We can instead talk about vala, gobject-introspection, and extensions on these technical conferences.

If you want to market outside our community, then perhaps we could hit some educational conferences or help desk conferences.  Or we could hold booths at beerfests. :-)

sri

Stormy