Re: FOSDEM stand

Hey folks,

On 02.12.2011 13:36, Olav Vitters wrote:
I'll check how to send the box to you.
It's rather easy. Update the address in the wiki: <https://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule> and write to admin collabora com.

It'd be awesome if the Box would arrive well in time so that the contents can be double-checked, tested and refilled.

Bonus points if we can manage to check that we've got the following items ready at the FOSDEM booth:
 * Posters and Flyers for the GUADEC
 * Looong power extension cords
 * Posters
 * Loudspeakers
 * Batteries for the wireless mouse/keyboard
 * Empty CD/DVDs for burning and booting a latest image

Lionel, Olav: Are you taking care about getting the Box to FOSDEM?

Cheers,
  Tobi