Re: FoG a11y campaign draft, revised!

Here's Robert's text, edited to fix a couple of typos and to strategically
add "GNU/" in front of "Linux" in a couple of places. I also put the
license in the bottom of the text so that we don't forgot to include it.

Ideally (if Robert's ok with "GNU/") we could switch the quote in the
short summary text that we have to:

"For me, GNU/Linux and GNOME equal freedom, and without all of the hard
work which has been put into all of this wonderful software, I would truly
be at a loss. This is why further development and maintenance of
accessible software is so important to me."

karen