Re: FoG a11y campaign draft, revised!

Bolded bits/comments mine :)

GNOME has held accessibility amongst its core values from the project's
inception. Because of this commitment, along with the efforts of many
dedicated developers, GNOME 2 became an award winning accessible free
desktop environment.

"I can testify that I could not have come along as far as I have without
 the work which has been done in GNOME as related to accessibility. Without
all of the work which was put into things such as screen magnification and
the Orca screen reader, I would still be stuck running outdated commercial
assistive technology software on an up-to-date operating system." --Read
the rest of Robert Cole's story.<link to full testimonial>

(added an 'a' to as)

With the advent of GNOME 3, we have started down an exciting new road in
terms of usability, a road we want to extend to everyone, including users
of all ages and abilities. In addition, features that make devices more
accessible are increasingly needed to make some types of device work for
any user. The GNOME Accessibility team is working hard to accomplish all
of this; however, we have fewer resources than in the past and many goals
yet to achieve in order to make GNOME 3 compellingly accessible.

I feel like this paragraph is somewhat repetitive, and have tried to rewrite it below, though to be completely honest, I'm still not happy with it:

With the advent of GNOME 3, we have started down an exciting new path in terms of usability, one which will include users of all ages and abilities. With all the new devices, new features are needed to keep them accessible to everyone, and the GNOME Accessibility team is hard at work to make it so.

With your help we can start tackling our goals in this area <link to
jjmarin's list>. Help to make 2012 the Year of Accessibility at GNOME and
let's make the most usable desktop environment the most accessible desktop
environment! Donate $25 or more right now and help us reach another
person.

Same for this one:

With your help we will continue to tackle the many goals of the accessibility team, and thereby make GNOME the most accessible desktop available today. Please help us make 2012 the Year of Accessibility at GNOME! Donate $25 or more today & encourage others to do the same.

Emily