Re: GNOME Annual Report

----- Mensaje original -----

In fact we have started writing a draft for the content for the (Bi)annual report

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2011

By now, I've only talked to Allan Day about writing an article about the design process
of GNOME 3. I've also worked in the quotation section.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin