Re: Custom Tablecloth Proof for GNOME Event Box

2011/8/31 Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es>

So what's the status of the custom tablecloths ? Were they made and stored in the event boxes ?
If not, we should because the design it's cool and a tablecloth is very convenient :-)

I agree we should order one. The one we ordered for Kids on Computers turned out really well.

When's the next event? Perhaps we could order and ship there? The Boston Summit? SuSE conference?

Stormy