Re: Live image downloads

Having these numbers would be awsesome.. we're going to present on GNOME 3 tomorrow.  But even more, I'd be interested to know:

1) how many bugs were filed and fixed against nouveau since gnome 3 released.
2) how many bugs were filed and fixed against suspend/resume since gnome 3 released.

Basically, did GNOME 3 help push and fix bugs in the kernel and graphics subsystem?

You have a strong argument then we are in fact pushing the Linux platform forward.

sri

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 2:47 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net> wrote:
> And here are more recent download stats :
>
> May : 46551
> June : 24747
> July : 23611
> August (from 1 to 17) : 13063

Which means that there have been roughly 250,000 downloads of the
openSUSE image since release day. :) Olav: are you able to give an
update on the Fedora live image numbers? It'd be great to have a grand
total that we can flaunt.

It seems like demand for the image is still quite healthy; that's
really useful to know. Thanks for continuing to maintain the openSUSE
image, Frederic!

Allan