URGENT: NEED HELP

Hi,

I'm working on getting a second article out on the Desktop Summit for
GNOME News. This one's supposed to have some about the AGM, as well as
some other notes on important talks on Sunday and Monday! I have a few
notes but need more for a meaningful article. Could anyone here who has
something try and help out a bit? Even if you're not at the DS you can
help editing a bit, it's easy on Etherpad :D

Just go here:
http://ietherpad.com/861lxwrphR

and edit away!

Thanks,