Re: bad press in the G+ circles/press

Hi all.

We've been getting a slew of psots on G+ and in the press.  Started by
Linus, has now caused a stampede of well known Linux kernel developers
feeling the need to reject Gnome 3 in public.

Since the press now senses red meat, I wonder if we might be ready with
canned messages if at the Desktop Summit we are approached to comment on
Linus and other's rants against Gnome 3?

The main thing is to set out our positive story rather than to tackle
the negativity head on. There's a standard line that goes something
like:

+1

don't let us feed the trolls.

I bet in about one or two years, even Linus is back on GNOME ;)

Greets
Marcus