Fwd: Gnome 3 Shell is fantastic

I aksed for permission to fwd this quote :-) That made my day!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joanne Payne <joannelpayne googlemail com>
Date: 2011/4/20
Subject: Gnome 3 Shell is fantastic
To: aruiz synaptia net

Hello Alberto!

My boyfriend went to the Gnome 3 Release party in Manchester - when he
came back he asked if he could install the Gnome 3 Shell on my
netbook. I was reluctant at first, but eventually let him and thought
you might like to know how great I'm finding it!

In the past I've found some free software very difficult/non-user
friendly, but I'm really loving the simplicity and general slickness
of this. And it looks great too.

Anyway - I just wanted to say thank you for restoring my wavering
faith in free software.

Many thanks,

Joanne Payne

--