Re: Announce the best photo competition as latest news

On 04/14/2011 05:56 PM, Allan Day wrote:

May 1st seems a long way away to me. Why don't we give people until
Wednesday 20th? If this is OK, I'll write a news piece for gnome.org and
circulate the announcement.

We will also need judges! I wrote that 'The best picture will be chosen
by the GNOME release parties team.' Emily, Pockey, Fred: happy to act as
judges? I can draw up a shortlist of the best photos for you all.

More than happy to involve :) please count me in~

Pockey

Allan