Re: Gnome user group and Gnome 3 release Event! from srilanaka.

Dear Fred and Pockey,

Thanks for the quick reply!

above goodies,i will keep trying to get sponsor form software
companies and i will try to ask out shops for how much cost will be to
produce banner and balloon if it is low cost i will sponsor my self or
else if it will be big amount will try to get sponsors.

and for the domain i will add cc to  gnome-infrastructure gnome org
and will keep ask over there because it is very important for
connecting people under official group i will work hard to get this!

as much i can find free time to work with gnome and keep updating news
from srilanka!

Thank in advance!

regards,
Suresh