Re: Establish a Vietnam GUG (was name card)

Hi Nguyen,

On 04/06/2011 10:36 AM, Nguyen Vu Hung (VNC) wrote:
Hi,

Can you send me

1. Copies of your naming cards (Gnome, Beijing Lug)

There are plenty of nice GNOME name card templates that can be used for GNOME user groups and GNOME ambassadors program.
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAmbassadorsCard

Please also read the following two links :)

http://live.gnome.org/UserGroups/Guidelines
http://foundation.gnome.org/licensing/index.html

2. A DTP-reading sample would be nice :)

Let's build a community and a GUG!

Great! Do keep us posted on the status ;-) As mentioned in the "Building GUGs" presentation, there are a lot of tips and supports that can be provided by the GNOME community and Foundation, just let us know if you have any question or need any help from us.

Pockey

Thanks
Dear Nguyen,

I forgot to mention that there are plenty of new slides related to GNOME or GNOME 3  please access them from
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/Slides

It's nice of you share pictures with us, you should definitely join the GNOME 3 parties photo competition as well :)
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/PhotoCompetition

Please also help us to identify a few GNOME advocates to help establishing a GNOME User Group(s) in Vietnam! The group can be an individual group or a sub-group (e.g. interest group) of your Linux User Group. I just gave a talk about building GNOME User Group in the Bangalore GNOME.Asia Summit 2011, here is the slides: Building a GNOME User Group, PockeyLam, feel free to share it with your members!

All the best to your party!
- Pockey