Re: Software Freedom Day

Stormy:

It might be nice to touch base with the FSF and see if there might be
an interest in putting together a joint banner.  With GNOME 3 around
the corner, it might be a good time to highlight the upcoming desktop
and highlight it as a cool new component of the GNU ecosystem.

Brian

We could also put a banner up on gnome.org <http://gnome.org> and Planet
GNOME just on Sept 18th.

If anyone has time/inclination we could do a GNOME Software Freedom Day
banner, if not Software Freedom Day has several we could choose from:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/Artwork

<http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/Artwork>Stormy

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se