Re: Copy for Linux 92

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Joey Ferwerda <joeyferweda gmail com> wrote:
Hey All,

Here is my current concept for the Linux Ad for the magazine.
It is a quick draft, and I have all the time in about 7 hours to work on it if you guys like it.
I like how it is so simple, and love to get responses from all of you.

The letters will be more clear (with outlining) and the background will be a little lighter.
Thinking about putting the gnome link in the bottom, and do some basic edge and finalizing work at least.

http://imagebin.ca/view/299ecoR.html

Not bad.  My objection would be that we are using a mockup and we have no idea if the final product wouldn't deviate from what is shown from there. Six months is awhile and anything can happen. :)

It is a good start I think to at least attempt it.  Thank you :)

sri

Joey