Re: Google Code-In for GNOME: We Need Tasks! (Reminder)

Dear Andre,

I maintain an application which is not part of the GNOME desktop but
using python and wxGTK. Looking at the announcement on the dev announce
list here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2010-October/msg00001.html

I was wondering whether this application could be considered for
inclusion and if the tasks necessary to make it comply to be included
would be considered for the program.

I would of course also need a feedback as to what changes need to be
made to the application in order to proceed.

Well this was just an idea.

and the application is RUR-PLE:
http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/

Thanks.