Re: Boston Summit

Hey.

I might be there, have been talking to the travel committee for over 2 months and in a couple of days i hopefully get my approval (they were working on it now).

I though Jason would be there as well, would be great since we can make a jumpstart on the video project.

Oh btw, if someone have a couch i could borrow for the ride or something similar, would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joey