Desktop summit site for review

Hi all,

The future desktop summit site is now online, and needs review & patches

You can see the new site at:

(note the "Home" links point to the old index.html everywhere - the
-next file will get moved over when the site goes live).

It's stored in KDE SVN, here:

You can check it out using Subversion:
git co <uri above>

We're working on it right now (and should be there all day, on & off) on
Freenode, channel #desktopsummit-team

Please do try & help polish the site by tonight. My personal feedback is
to add some more photos & thin the text on the front page a little, but
I think it is already looking pretty & decent to get the basic
information out there.

Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member
dneary gnome org