Re: Urgent - Screenshots needed

There's nothing recent on GNOME Miro Community that would work for this.

I'm hoping to spend some time on GNOME Miro Community in the next month to:

1) update it to MC 1.1 compatible templates

2) figure out a good way of pulling videos from blogs syndicated on
Planet GNOME and creating an RSS feed with enclosures from that which I
can automatically pull into GNOME Miro Community

3) figure out how to add the GUADEC 2010 videos in a way that's useful
for the site

Until then, the site is probably not wildly useful.  :(

/will