GNOME Success Story: Andalusia

Hi list !

I've written a success story about the use of GNOME by the
regional government of Andalusia (Spain).

Thanks to Stormy Peters, Shaun McCance and Juan Conde, chief of the
office for promoting Free Software from the Andalusia government for
reviewing the text.

Here you are:

OpenDocument format:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/282805/GNOME%20Success%20Story%3A%20%
20Andalusia.odt

PDF format:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/282805/GNOME%20Success%20Story%3A%20%
20Andalusia.pdf

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin

PS1: I'm waiting for some pics to go with the document. That's the main
reason because I haven't upload yet on live.gnome.org (I haven't got
permission for one of the current pics and I was told that maybe they
can provide me some pics)

PS2: This report could be included in the GNOME Journal about the GNOME
Spanish-speaker team, GNOME Hispano. At least we've talk about this
possibility on the gnome-hispano list.