GNOME 3 launch plan progress

	As I review the GNOME 3 launch marketing roadmap

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap

I'd like to check in with Stormy, Bharat, Vincent, Licio, and Paul regarding their late May deliverables.

Bharat's starting to plan the launch parties and delivering 6 GNOME Ambassadors brochures. Vincent is blogging and solidifying informal messaging about accepted/improved apps/components in GNOME 3. Stormy is drafting some distribution-specific messaging, and drafting the FAQ for users for the gnome3.org website. I need to reorganize the overall GNOME marketing wiki; I have made some progress on that and will continue. Licio is leading the localisation effort, especially on the GNOME 3 tagline. Licio, I get the sense I haven't really broken down your task into details -- what do you think? Paul, on June 1st, was set to "lead module maintainers to review frozen module list, add details to release roadmap wiki page." Paul, is that still feasible?

Please let me know how you're doing on these, and whether you need assistance or some better task descriptions.

This week and next week, Paul Cutler and I are busy with other commitments. For example, I'll be at Open Source Bridge next week, speaking about overcoming obstacles to FOSS contributions at for-profit companies. I'll try to respond while away, but will be back home with free time to concentrate on GNOME as of 8 June.

best,
Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net